Christ Lutheran Church Memorial Golf Tournament
WHERE – Dorchester Golf Club at Fairﬁeld Glade
WHEN – September 18, 2022
- 11:00 a.m. – Registration
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch (chicken sandwich with chips or hamburger with chips)
- 12:45 a.m. Load Carts
***Please Note: proper golf attire must be worn ***
- Top 2 teams
- Longest Drive (Men & Women)
- Closest to Pin (Men & Women)
- Four (4) $10,000 Hole-in-One opportunities (2 for men, 2 for women)
- Four (4) $500 Hole-in-One opportunities (2 for men, 2 for women).
FEES: Includes Lunch, Green Fee, Cart & Range Balls
- INDIVIDUALS – $75*
- TEAM—$300/4 person team*
- MULLIGANS – $5 each
- 50/50 DRAWING – $10 per Ticket
REGISTRATION: Click Here to Download: Registration form
PAYMENT: Please pay by check payable to “Christ Lutheran Church.” You can drop off your payment at the Church (Office Hours Mon., Wed., Fri. 8 am – Noon) or mail to Christ Lutheran Church, 481 Snead Drive, Crossville, Tennessee 38558.
*** All proceeds go to Fairﬁeld Glade Resident Services ***
HONOREE: Ken Schuning
Ken Schuning is the Co-Founder of Fairfield Glade Resident Services; Graduated Purdue – Aeronautical Engineer; Worked in Cincinnati for 35 years; Involved with Youth Groups and Community Groups; In Fairﬁeld Glade from 2005; Member of Christ Lutheran Church; FGCC Long- Range Planning; Awarded Dimpled Globe Award in 2009 for Community Communicator; loved golf and his family.